Tuesday, February 27, 2007,
firstly, I want to thank all who wished me happy birthday!
couple of days ago had a bbq session at jt's hse, very relaxing and good food eh, well , drank some choya and one can get quite high too, haha.
I had a wonderful time on sat at east coast park with all of u, thanks so much for the presents as well ( bear, vic, yundar,nick,sinyi,jack and his gf)-- a hoodie and a wallet!
thanks zhitong for your present too, a t-shirt! came down on the way to pass me..
played lots of card games and total I lost about $12 from "in-between". a very interesting and fun card game, what matters most is that we all had fun! I think that time passes very fast that day and at about 7am, all of us went home, took a cab cause so tiring to walk from the jetty there... so far...
went to kai's (bear) hse for some mahjong session with yundar as well as bai nian. nick and vic cant make it as they had something on. after a gruelling 6-8 hrs of play, won $1!! hahahahaha! had alot of fun as well...
ok, thanks everyone again!
1:58 AM