Sunday, January 27, 2008,

well, long time since i posted here... was really busy with the past few weeks...

finally I've settled into my new house here.. been almost a week since i moved in, at the start, I couldn't get used to it because im too used to my old place, I still miss my old house!
for the first few days, there wasn't any internet connection, no tv etc. I can really die by boredom. Special thanks to those who kept my company during that period! thanks! =)

went to play mahjong at vic's hse on fri with ben, desmond1(another des), kel , and ben. we got a total of 5 people, so we rotate. I was the biggest loser after a grueling 12 hours of mahjong.. lost a total of $13.. still okie i guess. its the fun and enjoyment which matters most.


well, school is ending in a week's time, I will really miss school life and everybody who has been through my life. will post again soon... cheers everyone...

10:13 PM

 

 

Canopy
 

21 yr old
Singaporean
Serving my NS

lol   

Friends    

Hida     
Lazy     
Adeline     
Victor     
Daryl     
Kelvin     
Clive     
Kai Lin     
Justin     
Doreen     
TingTing     
Jolene     
Jolene     
JunTing