Wednesday, January 02, 2008,

how's everybody's christmas and new year celebrations? i hope they are really enjoyable.
went to a friend's house for new year celebration.. it was something new and fun compared to the other celebrations i've had. there were gift exchanges, and movie watching, so yea... and lastly, want to thank the girls for the dinner treat..


well, had chat with a friend, a friend whom i knew for 3 years already? yea.. she told me quite alot of things and one of it really struck me. I realised that I am somebody who prefers to keep things to myself when I have any troubles or when im feeling down (i sometimes do relate those matters to a couple of friends but yea, it wasn't easy for me to start sharing).
I was told that when i seemed to be troubled or feeling down, she has no idea how to go about asking what happened etc, it was difficult to understand me..


Thanks for pointing this out. I know you all care... =)





1:35 PM

 

 

Canopy
 

21 yr old
Singaporean
Serving my NS

lol   

Friends    

Hida     
Lazy     
Adeline     
Victor     
Daryl     
Kelvin     
Clive     
Kai Lin     
Justin     
Doreen     
TingTing     
Jolene     
Jolene     
JunTing