Sunday, February 17, 2008,

went out with kai lin, her bf, justin, ade, clive and yiduan for a movie on monday, it was a fun day, and vegetarian as well.. met the guys earlier at aljunied for a vegetarian lunch and well, it was yummy... I WAS NOT LATE AND I REACHED AT 12.25pm... 5 mins earlier than the arranged time.. wooo.. okie, to some of you, it may not be something to be proud of...

after that met the rest and we catch a movie at the Cathay.. isn't Sweeney Todd a nice movie, after thinking back, I think that it was quite a good musical made into a movie, i tell you, the blood in the movie looks so fake, I think it goes well with chicken nuggets... after the movie, we went to Fortune Centre for another Vegetarian dinner, well, it was delicious and tasted just like meat for some of the dishes.. yum II...
yiduan the good, justin the evil and me.. the best!

went to tingting's house on wednesday for some kite-flying, yes you all heard me right, kite-flying.. it brought me back to 10 years ago? since i last flew a kite, well, we all got bored of it after awhile and seemed more interested in her pet doggy named "travier" if im not wrong and heavier if you heard "wrongly"..
after that had BBQ under her block and there was alot of food and I think we could not finish them.. I want to thank them for the advance birthday cake and sweet birthday song which did not really caught me by surprise la, haha, I already suspected something was wrong when I saw Ting^2 went into a bakery after we all had lunch at the kopitiam... nevertheless, thanks for the surprise though, it was pleasant..

after BBQ, went to her house and we all played Blackjack, I think I lost $8.. I think desmond 1(not me) and lazy won... it was very fun though and that kept us up for the rest of the night..


thanks tingting, doreen, lazy, vic, kel, des1, jojo and yinsuan for the birthday song, it was the best because I only hear that once a hear.. how rare can this get! haha.. everyone, sing me some songs!!!

1:15 AM

 

 

Canopy
 

21 yr old
Singaporean
Serving my NS

lol   

Friends    

Hida     
Lazy     
Adeline     
Victor     
Daryl     
Kelvin     
Clive     
Kai Lin     
Justin     
Doreen     
TingTing     
Jolene     
Jolene     
JunTing