Monday, July 14, 2008,
last Saturday was great..
i got owned in the "dice game" and yea, the punishment was to drink each time someone caught you or when you catch the wrong person... tommy the lucky duck yea, being kissed by his 2 girl-friends on his two cheeks while taking picture.. haha! *birthday boy treatment!
going to be 1 month and 3 weeks before enlistment...
don't really have any thoughts on that, maybe its still quite long away but I think I will probably be abit sad to leave my comfortable life and enter a whole new chapter. It is inevitable that all guys enter this phrase and I quite happy to see quite a few of my friends in and are looking optimistic, thats a good sign!
Alright, work hard, play hard but please be smart!
9:42 PM
Canopy
21 yr old
Singaporean
Serving my NS
Friends
Hida
Lazy
Adeline
Victor
Daryl
Kelvin
Clive
Kai Lin
Justin
Doreen
TingTing
Jolene
Jolene
JunTing