Thursday, July 17, 2008,
received a letter from air force.
been selected to go for a 5hr COMPASS test for pilot officer. good news yea?
but I had earlier been directly enlisted in the police force and going in on 9th sept.
problems.
1) I have no passion for flying and there are no guarantees for the selection but who would want to give up this chance.
2) have direct enlistment in the police and that is what I want to do.
3) If I go for the COMPASS test on 1st Aug and pass through to another interview, it would surely drag on and im afraid that it will drag past my enlistment date for police enlistment which is on 9th sept.
4) If I happen to go to another stage of the interview and fail it, I might end up with nothing and need to wait for another enlistment date? (drag on and on)
5) can I skip the COMPASS test?
6) help, any help?
meet up with vic, yundar ,kel and alan just now. really fun playing the stations at the pasir ris park, brings back the child in everyone! haha. just now was a really terrifying moment when vic lost control of the steering wheel but luckily he still have the agility of a cat (he's one) and we all are safe the next moment. lol.
12:29 AM
Canopy
21 yr old
Singaporean
Serving my NS
Friends
Hida
Lazy
Adeline
Victor
Daryl
Kelvin
Clive
Kai Lin
Justin
Doreen
TingTing
Jolene
Jolene
JunTing